This output will be a document that will cover the experience of the project countries and their work on resilience and resilience tools. It will emphasise relevant outcomes from the Breakthrough for Resilience Programme, the Facilitators’ Guide and elements of the project platform with a focus on the 24 videos produced by partners to explore resilience theory.
This output is meant to serve as a guide for people to understand resilience through the practical experience of the four partners and the lessons learned when looking at resilience and resilience tools used by people, places, and communities. The document is also expected to consider specific examples of participants of some of the groups of the BfR Programme that will take place in one of the four participating countries.
- An overview of resilience and resilience tools
- How these resilience tools relate to the main three areas of this project: people, places, and communities
- The applicability of these tools to the other two areas
- The experience of each partner organisation training facilitators
- The experience of each partner organisation running 3 groups for resilience, each with a different emphasis
- An overview of evaluation activities and learning outcomes of facilitators and participants
- Three case studies from each partner, for a total of 12
- Link to the Facilitator’s Guide
- Main aspects of and links to the videos produced